Tasks and Components available from Konesans/SQLIS.com
These items are not open-source. SQLIS.com is run by Darren Green and Allan Mitchell, both SQL Server MVPs.
Main Site: www.sqlis.com
- File Watcher Task: The task will detect changes to existing files as well as new files, both actions will cause the file to be found when available.
- Data Generator Source: The Data Generator Source is now available for SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008. It generates random integer (DT_I4) and string (DT_WSTR) data and places them
in the pipeline.
- Trace File Source: Allows you to read 2005 and 2008 profiler traces stored as .trc files and read them into the Data Flow.
- Checksum Transformation: The Checksum Transformation computes a hash value, the checksum, across one or more columns, returning the result in the Checksum output column.
- RegexClean Transformation: Use the power of regular expressions to cleanse your data right there inside the Data Flow.
- Regular Expression Transformation: The regular expression transformation exposes the power of regular expression matching within the pipeline. One or more columns can be selected,
and for each column an individual expression can be applied.
- Row Count Plus Transformation: A simpler UI, and the ability to calculate durations between Row Count Plus transformations.
- Row Number Transformation: The Row Number Transformation calculates a row number for each row, and adds this as a new output column to the data flow. The column number is a sequential number,
based on a seed value.
- Trash Destination: The Trash Destination and this article came from early experiences of using SSIS and community feedback at the time. When developing a package it is very useful to have
a destination adapter that does nothing but consume rows with no setup requirement.
None by the SSIS Community Tasks and Components coordinators.