Tasks and Components available from Microsoft
These items are not open-source.
- Oracle: Achieve optimal performance when reading data out of Oracle 18.104.22.168 and higher.
- Teradata: Achieve optimal performance when reading data out of Teradata Database versions 2R6.0, 2R6.1, 2R6.2, or 12.0.
- CodePageConvert: Translates from and to any code page or unicode character representations.
- NullDetector: Depending on whether the value of a user-indicated column is null or not, routes rows to one or the other of its outputs.
- RegEx: Regex is an SSIS dataflow component that applies a configured regular expression against an incoming column, matching, extracting, or splitting,
as configured by the user.
- RTrimPlus: Takes a string or unicode column, and removes trailing spaces, whether ASCII, or Japanese.
- SeeBuffer: Sits in a data flow and is provided a look at each buffer that is presented to it.
- UnDouble: UnDouble takes a text column, and, removes bracketing quotes if present, plus replaces double quotes inside the text with single quotes.
- UnDoubleOut: Removes qualifiers from quoted text, either in place, or via the creation of a new output column.
- UnpackDecimal: Takes an input column formatted in packed decimal (comp-3), and generates the corresponding Decimal value.
- Oracle: Achieve optimal performance when sending data to Oracle 22.214.171.124 and higher.
- Teradata: Achieve optimal performance when sending data to Teradata Database versions 2R6.0, 2R6.1, 2R6.2, or 12.0.
None by the SSIS Community Tasks and Components coordinators.